Old 05-24-2012, 10:12 PM
Robyn Bergeron

Default F17 Media sleeves questions

Greetings all,

I know there are different versions of the sleeves right now - the new
ones created for EMEA that are at
http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/temp/f17sleeves-emea/ ...

and the ones at
http://inkscaper.fedorapeople.org/Fedora17/media-artwork/ ...

The sleeves in the latter category have a typo - they say "for futher"
rather than "for further."

(Now, this would be funnier if it said "for furter," since that would be
a hot dog joke, but alas....)

Anyway: I know that the NA folks would like to have the updated text on
their sleeves as well, as they haven't sent it off. I believe nick
bebout was going to simply send the EMEA sleeves (that are in
duffy.fp.o) to the US printer; is there any reason why that would be a
bad idea?

-Robyn

Old 05-25-2012, 04:08 AM
Onyeibo Oku

On Thu, 2012-05-24 at 15:12 -0700, Robyn Bergeron wrote:
> Greetings all,
>
> I know there are different versions of the sleeves right now - the new
> ones created for EMEA that are at
> http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/temp/f17sleeves-emea/ ...
> and the ones at
> http://inkscaper.fedorapeople.org/Fedora17/media-artwork/ ...
>
> The sleeves in the latter category have a typo - they say "for futher"
> rather than "for further."
>
> (Now, this would be funnier if it said "for furter," since that would be
> a hot dog joke, but alas....)
>
> Anyway: I know that the NA folks would like to have the updated text on
> their sleeves as well, as they haven't sent it off. I believe nick
> bebout was going to simply send the EMEA sleeves (that are in
> duffy.fp.o) to the US printer; is there any reason why that would be a
> bad idea?
>
> -Robyn

What about the one presented by Zoltan Hoppar? It was cool. I was
hoping EMEA would adopt that.

Onyeibo