Old 05-21-2012, 11:36 PM
Ryan Lerch

Default Upcoming FUDCONs

HI all,

was anyone here involved with the design of the collatoral for the
Malaysia FUDCON?

do we have a list anywhere of (typically) each fudcon needs in the way
of designed items (t-shirts, posters, nametags, logos, room numbers, etc)

Getting a solid list of things that we need to design for a fudcon would
be awesome, so we can create tickets for each, and then put everyone to
work designing them!

thoughts, ideas?

cheers,
ryanlerch