Old 05-21-2012, 04:30 AM
Ryan Lerch

Default Fedora Presentation Template

HI all,

Had a crack at throwing together a quick slide deck template for this
ticket

https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/52

thoughts?

cheers,
ryanlerch

Old 05-21-2012, 07:20 AM
"S.Kemter"

Am Montag, 21. Mai 2012, 06:30:45 schrieb Ryan Lerch:
> HI all,
>
> Had a crack at throwing together a quick slide deck template for this
> ticket
>
> https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/52
>
> thoughts?

looks, really cool. I like dark background on slides, but there is a little
problem.

I dont know, if only I made that experience, they are bad to read in rooms
they are not really dark.

br gnokii

Old 05-21-2012, 11:10 PM
Ryan Lerch

In my experience, it is usually not that bad, if the text is large
enough.

In any case, there is a white slide template in the deck also if you
are worried about contrast.

regards,
ryanlerch

Old 05-22-2012, 02:37 PM
Emily Dirsh

Hey Ryan,

I think this is the ticket for the design ninja project I did when I
joined. I'm really surprised it's still open. I can ask Mo to be sure,
but it definitely looks like it.

Here's the slide deck if you're interested:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Presentations#General_Templates