-   -   Fedora "Baseball" Cards (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-design-team/667933-fedora-baseball-cards.html)

Kirk Bridger 05-17-2012 05:50 PM

Fedora "Baseball" Cards

Hi Vanessa,

The only thought I had was that the design team's strengths in
usability and user experience aren't well defined in these cards
yet.* I suppose this skill set could be put under the designer card
in some way, but it really is a different skill set.

If you want to put another card together about user experience
people here are some thoughts:

Title: UX, User Experience Analyst, Usability Expert, Usability
Analyst, Experience Designer

whom, and for what tasks.* They help design a usable, useful* and
intuitive system that is a joy to use.

Strengths: Can adopt the guise of numerous personas in the blink of
an eye.

Weaknesses: Can get lost in the mindset of someone else, casting
them adrift in limbo.

Favorite High School Class: Journalism?* Photography?* Home
Economics?* What classes are there where the student dives deep into
understanding the needs and problems of someone else?* History?

Sorry to be so late with the idea, love the cards too!

Kirk