Old 05-15-2012, 08:15 PM
Onyeibo Oku

Default Design Team Meeting Announcement - Monday May 21, 1500 UTC

On Tue, 2012-05-15 at 15:53 -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> Hi,
>
> TLDR;
> =====
> We're going to have a team meeting:
>
> Time: 1500 UTC
> Date: Monday 21 May 2012
> Place: #fedora-design
> Agenda: see last paragraph below
>
> More detail:
> ============
> I sent out a survey earlier to figure out what times would be good for
> everyone to have a meeting. The invite went to everyone in the
> design-team Fedora Account system group. If I missed you, I'm really
> sorry, and I hope you can make this time.
>
> It looks like nobody (who actually replied, anyway) had a conflict with
> Monday, May 21 at 1500 UTC so let's try for then. 1500 UTC is 11 AM US
> Eastern time. http://wolframalpha.com will convert to your timezone if
> you type it in "1500 UTC in ET" where ET is your local time zone
> abbreviation/code.

Actually Monday is a disaster for me. I don't leave the school until
4pm (1500UTC) and it takes 20mins to drive home. I'm happy with
Tuesdays and Thurdays (same time)

> I think we should keep the agenda loose; we can go around 'the room' and
> have everyone spend 4-5 minutes talking about what they are working on
> and folks who are looking for something to work on or need assistance
> can pipe up then. Sound reasonable?
>
> ~m

ok

Onyeibo

Old 05-16-2012, 02:29 AM
Zachary Snyder

I will be in class I thought we had off that day but it's Friday we are off.

Old 05-16-2012, 02:57 PM
Suchakra

Hi,

I've really been super busy with my job and will continue to be so
till I return to university again I apologize for being in an
on-off state lately. So unfortunately I can't commit my presence in
the meet but will try to make somehow if at all possible (the same is
happening with #fedora-tour meets too. I guess I need to inform them
too about this)

>> I think we should keep the agenda loose; we can go around 'the room' and
>> have everyone spend 4-5 minutes talking about what they are working on
>> and folks who are looking for something to work on or need assistance
>> can pipe up then. Sound reasonable?

The agenda for this meet seems perfect and IMO, we should having
regular meets as a whole team (and not sub meets by different regions)

Thanks,
Suchakra