-   -   Design Team Meeting Announcement - Monday May 21, 1500 UTC (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-design-team/667173-design-team-meeting-announcement-monday-may-21-1500-utc.html)

Máirín Duffy 05-15-2012 07:53 PM

Design Team Meeting Announcement - Monday May 21, 1500 UTC

Hi,

TLDR;
=====
We're going to have a team meeting:

Time: 1500 UTC
Date: Monday 21 May 2012
Place: #fedora-design
Agenda: see last paragraph below

More detail:
============
I sent out a survey earlier to figure out what times would be good for
everyone to have a meeting. The invite went to everyone in the
design-team Fedora Account system group. If I missed you, I'm really
sorry, and I hope you can make this time.

It looks like nobody (who actually replied, anyway) had a conflict with
Monday, May 21 at 1500 UTC so let's try for then. 1500 UTC is 11 AM US
Eastern time. http://wolframalpha.com will convert to your timezone if
you type it in "1500 UTC in ET" where ET is your local time zone
abbreviation/code.

I think we should keep the agenda loose; we can go around 'the room' and
have everyone spend 4-5 minutes talking about what they are working on
and folks who are looking for something to work on or need assistance
can pipe up then. Sound reasonable?

~m