Old 05-09-2012, 05:12 PM
Vanessa Kerr

Default Fedora Card Designs

Hi Team!
I'm Mo Duffy's intern and I've been working on some Fedora "baseball cards" showing the
different jobs that people can contribute to the team. I had some trouble thinking of some
strengths and weaknesses and stuff like that for each character. It would be great if I could

get some feedback and suggestions for the final product!
*attached I should have a SVG and PNG file
Thanks,
Vanessa