-   -   Fedora Card Designs (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-design-team/664823-fedora-card-designs.html)

Vanessa Kerr 05-09-2012 05:12 PM

Fedora Card Designs

Hi Team!
I'm Mo Duffy's intern and I've been working on some Fedora "baseball cards" showing the
different jobs that people can contribute to the team. I had some trouble thinking of some
strengths and weaknesses and stuff like that for each character. It would be great if I could

get some feedback and suggestions for the final product!
*attached I should have a SVG and PNG file
Thanks,
Vanessa