Old 05-05-2012, 04:29 AM
Arif Tri Waluyo

Default Poster release party Fedora 17

Hi everyone,

I am looking for poster release party Fedora 17 and CD & DVD Sleeves on the wiki but found none. Can someone tell where can I get it?

Regards.
Arif Tri Waluyo

Old 05-05-2012, 04:50 AM
Buddhike Kurera

On Sat, May 5, 2012 at 9:59 AM, Arif Tri Waluyo
<arifiauo@fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I am looking for poster release party Fedora 17 and CD & DVD Sleeves on the
> wiki but found none. Can someone tell where can I get it?

IMO, not yet.
If you have any specific need please create a ticket on design trac.
happy to help you !

Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera(bckurera)
Fedora Ambassador - APAC region
Event*Liaison*- Design Team