-   -   Branding for a program for returning students (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-design-team/661239-branding-program-returning-students.html)

Buddhike Kurera 04-30-2012 09:52 AM

Branding for a program for returning students

Hello Design team,

Following is an extract from ticket #231[1]

<quote>
GSoC 2012 selection process is over ! We had a high demand from the
students and since we are offering some limited slots we couldn't accept
all the good students.

Therefore we are planning to launch a program something noted below.

The structure of the program is not yet finalized but certainly we need
some tasks, so that students can work on those. Roughly the structure
would be; a student should select some tasks form the list and should
complete required hours (eg: 100 hrs), the student is encouraged to learn
himself most of the time and if he needs some support after all he is free
to contact the person mentioned with the task.

We are seeking
1) An attractive name
2) Cool logo
For above mentioned program.
</quote>

Ideas and suggestions are welcome, thanks!

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/231

Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera(bckurera)
Fedora Ambassador - APAC region
Event*Liaison*- Design Team

Email:*bckurera@fedoraproject.org*|*IRC: bckurera

Akshay Sugathan 05-01-2012 07:03 AM

Branding for a program for returning students

hello design team* * * * * * * ** * * * * * * * * * * i am interested in joining this project, but since i am a newbie am not able to understand how to participate in the program and even how to reply the ticker.It would be a great help if someone could show me the steps for doing so..
thnks

Ryan Lerch 05-02-2012 09:23 PM

Branding for a program for returning students