Old 04-24-2012, 01:52 PM
Kévin Raymond

Default I am looking for creative common icons and alike

Hi there,

I want to change a bit start.fpo, but before anything I want to share
my idea, and what is best than a mockup?
Ok, in fact I want to change the license select button with a radio one.
Dropping the text with small pics.

Therefore I am looking for an icon to feature the following options:
- <option value="">Any license</option>
- <option value="(cc_publicdomain|cc_attribute|cc_sharealike |cc_noncommercial|cc_nonderived)">Free
to use or share</option>
- <option value="(cc_publicdomain|cc_attribute|cc_sharealike |cc_nonderived).-(cc_noncommercial)">Free
to use or share commercially</option>
- <option value="(cc_publicdomain|cc_attribute|cc_sharealike |cc_noncommercial).-(cc_nonderived)">Free
to use, share or modify</option>
- <option value="(cc_publicdomain|cc_attribute|cc_sharealike ).-(cc_noncommercial|cc_nonderived)">Free
to use, share or modify commercially</option>

A small [fav]icon like http://www.jamendo.com/images/libs/cc/cc-ico-xxx4-18.png

I am not asking you to design them, just if anyone have them somewhere
that I can reuse.

Cheers,

--
Kévin Raymond
(shaiton)

Old 04-24-2012, 02:17 PM
"S.Kemter"

Am Dienstag, 24. April 2012, 15:52:57 schrieb Kévin Raymond:
> Hi there,
>
> I want to change a bit start.fpo, but before anything I want to share
> my idea, and what is best than a mockup?
> Ok, in fact I want to change the license select button with a radio one.
> Dropping the text with small pics.
>
> Therefore I am looking for an icon to feature the following options:
> - <option value="">Any license</option>
> - <option
> value="(cc_publicdomain|cc_attribute|cc_sharealike |cc_noncommercial|cc_non
> derived)">Free to use or share</option>
> - <option
> value="(cc_publicdomain|cc_attribute|cc_sharealike |cc_nonderived).-(cc_non
> commercial)">Free to use or share commercially</option>
> - <option
> value="(cc_publicdomain|cc_attribute|cc_sharealike |cc_noncommercial).-(cc_
> nonderived)">Free to use, share or modify</option>
> - <option
> value="(cc_publicdomain|cc_attribute|cc_sharealike ).-(cc_noncommercial|cc_
> nonderived)">Free to use, share or modify commercially</option>
>
> A small [fav]icon like
> http://www.jamendo.com/images/libs/cc/cc-ico-xxx4-18.png
>
> I am not asking you to design them, just if anyone have them somewhere
> that I can reuse.
>
> Cheers,

http://creativecommons.org/about/downloads

br gnokii

Old 04-24-2012, 02:25 PM
Kévin Raymond

>> I am not asking you to design them, just if anyone have them somewhere
>> that I can reuse.
>>
>> Cheers,
>
> http://creativecommons.org/about/downloads
>
> br gnokii

too easy, thanks!
I had looked in this website, without getting this page (I found only
the biggest buttons).

--
Kévin Raymond
(shaiton)