-   -   button design for fudcon in Malaysia (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-design-team/658227-button-design-fudcon-malaysia.html)

Dan Mashal 04-21-2012 05:17 AM

button design for fudcon in Malaysia

Hi,
Emailing and designed per bckurera:*
http://i.imgur.com/1XvN7.png
$.20 per button @ 500 = $100.
Let me know your thoughts.
Thanks,Dan

Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail 04-21-2012 11:52 AM

button design for fudcon in Malaysia

ey? ..

/me didnt remember asking, as we are simply going to pick this
https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/b/b6/Fedora-button_plain.pdf and
produce locally,

or is bckurera going produce this from somewhere else and bring to malaysia ?

On Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 1:17 PM, Dan Mashal <dan.mashal@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Emailing and designed per bckurera:* http://i.imgur.com/1XvN7.png
>
> $.20 per button @ 500 = $100.
>
> Let me know your thoughts.
>
> Thanks,
> Dan

http://www.inigo-tech.com
http://blog.kagesenshi.org
92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866* 5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331

Buddhike Kurera 04-21-2012 12:10 PM

button design for fudcon in Malaysia

On Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 5:22 PM, Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail
<kagesenshi.87@gmail.com> wrote:

> /me didnt remember asking, as we are simply going to pick this
> https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/b/b6/Fedora-button_plain.pdf and
> produce locally,
>
> or is bckurera going produce this from somewhere else and bring to
> malaysia ?

Hello

Clarification: I have no idea about buttons for FUDcon MY about
production or design.
I have provided some info(logo guidelines) for Dan today morning on
IRC since he was
interested in Designing a button. Other than that I have no clue on
this. Izhar please
refer to todays' APAC FAm meeting logs. There was a discussion about
that as well.

Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera(bckurera)
Fedora Ambassador - APAC region
Event*Liaison*- Design Team

Email:*bckurera@fedoraproject.org*|*IRC: bckurera

Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail 04-21-2012 01:13 PM

button design for fudcon in Malaysia

On Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 8:10 PM, Buddhike Kurera
<bckurera@fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Hello
>
> Clarification: I have no idea about buttons for FUDcon MY about
> production or design.
> I have provided some info(logo guidelines) for Dan today morning on
> IRC since he was
> interested in Designing a button. Other than that I have no clue on
> this. Izhar please
> refer to todays' APAC FAm meeting logs. There was a discussion about
> that as well.

ah .. ok ..

100USD for 500 buttons sounds nice though, but thats assuming the
shipment wont cost us more ..

best price which i could get here is 196USD for 500 buttons ..

Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail 04-21-2012 01:14 PM

button design for fudcon in Malaysia

On Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 9:13 PM, Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail
<kagesenshi.87@gmail.com> wrote:
> best price which i could get here is 196USD for 500 buttons ..

for 1.5inch buttons