Old 04-19-2012, 12:06 PM
Ryan Gauger

Default Team Meeting Schedule

Fedora Design Team,

We will be meeting on a monthly basis starting sometime in summer in the northern hemisphere/winter in the southern hemisphere. I think all that is needed is a monthly meeting, not weekly. We will probably get the meetings started in July. I will send out an email reminder one week before the "first meeting of the season". Thanks everyone!!!

---Ryan

Sent from my iPod

Old 04-19-2012, 12:12 PM
Christopher Meng

And I suggest that design team should create a special page at wiki.

On Thursday, April 19, 2012, Ryan Gauger <rtgkid@gmail.com> wrote:
> Fedora Design Team,
>

> We will be meeting on a monthly basis starting sometime in summer in the northern hemisphere/winter in the southern hemisphere. I think all that is needed is a monthly meeting, not weekly. We will probably get the meetings started in July. I will send out an email reminder one week before the "first meeting of the season". Thanks everyone!!!

> ---Ryan
>
> Sent from my iPod

Sent from Gmail Mobile