Old 04-19-2012, 02:27 AM
Ryan Gauger

Default Team Meetings Now

Fedora Design Team,

As you already know, team meetings have been stopped for a while now. We used to meet on #fedora-design on IRC weekly. If no one else will or wants to, I think I will take this over. If anyone objects, please LMK! This will also give me a chance to meet everyone on the list. Have a great rest of the week, everyone!

---Ryan

Sent from my iPod

Old 04-19-2012, 04:22 AM
Ryan Lerch