Old 04-18-2012, 02:21 PM
"Nick Bebout"

Default New designs for Fedora T-shirts

Hi,

We discussed at the Fedora Ambassadors North America meeting that we'd
like to order some more t-shirts, but we'd like to possibly use a
different design this time. Would anyone care to come up with some ideas?

Thanks,

Nick

--
Nick Bebout
nb@fedoraproject.org

Old 04-18-2012, 11:56 PM
Ryan Lerch

Hi Nick!

Do you have examples of the old t-shirts? Also, any thoughts or further
information on the meeting for a designer to base ideas off would be
awesome!

cheers,
ryanlerch