Old 04-19-2012, 03:47 PM
"S.Kemter"

Default F17 Beta Wallpaper touchups

Am Mittwoch, 18. April 2012, 23:26:20 schrieb Alexander Smirnov:
> Hi Máirín and all!
>
> Oops, I forgot to upload source v3 [1]. New version [2] with minimal
> changes, I tried to remove this effect.
>
> [1] - http://inkscaper.fedorapeople.org/Fedora17/Wallpaper/v3/
> [2] -
> http://inkscaper.fedorapeople.org/Fedora17/Wallpaper/v3/F17-fireworks-night
> -v3-1.png

Aleks u rocks really. The ambassadors want this time a poster template.

They want one version colored sizes A5 to A2 and a b/w version. Alex want you
to do it or should or someone else do it?

br gnokii

Old 04-20-2012, 08:14 AM
Kévin Raymond

2012/4/18 Máirín Duffy <duffy@fedoraproject.org>:
> On Thu, 2012-04-19 at 01:26 +0400, Alexander Smirnov wrote:
>> Oops, I forgot to upload source v3 [1]. New version [2] with
>> minimal changes, I tried to remove this effect.
>>
>> [1] - http://inkscaper.fedorapeople.org/Fedora17/Wallpaper/v3/
>> [2] -
>> http://inkscaper.fedorapeople.org/Fedora17/Wallpaper/v3/F17-fireworks-night-v3-1.png
>
> You rock Alexander, thanks!!!!

+1 here
Having tried [2] on my desktop, I can only say that all clutter have
disappeared! Awesome!

--
Kévin Raymond
(shaiton)

Old 04-25-2012, 02:39 PM
Máirín Duffy

Hi Alexander & everybody,

On Thu, 2012-04-19 at 01:26 +0400, Alexander Smirnov wrote:
> Oops, I forgot to upload source v3 [1]. New version [2] with
> minimal changes, I tried to remove this effect.
>
> [1] - http://inkscaper.fedorapeople.org/Fedora17/Wallpaper/v3/
> [2] -
> http://inkscaper.fedorapeople.org/Fedora17/Wallpaper/v3/F17-fireworks-night-v3-1.png

We use grub2 now with Fedora; we had a lot of trouble theming it last
release because of some bugs / missing fonts. Spot and Peter Jones have
been helping me figure out how to theme it, and we think we got the bugs
fixed and figured it out. I'm going to try to build a grub2 theme using
this artwork to test it out and so Fedora 17's grub splash isn't so ugly
as Fedora 16's was.

I was thinking of maybe taking the fireworks out, and having just a
plain sky, so it's like the fireworks went off by the time you get to
the desktop. If anybody has some other ideas let me know; I'm in
#fedora-design on IRC (mizmo).

~m

Old 04-25-2012, 04:07 PM
Onyeibo Oku

On Wed, 2012-04-25 at 10:39 -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:

> I was thinking of maybe taking the fireworks out, and having just a
> plain sky, so it's like the fireworks went off by the time you get to
> the desktop. If anybody has some other ideas let me know; I'm in
> #fedora-design on IRC (mizmo).

+1

onyeibo

Old 04-26-2012, 09:32 PM
Alexander Smirnov

Aleks u rocks really. The ambassadors want this time a poster template.

They want one version colored sizes A5 to A2 and a b/w version. Alex want you

to do it or should or someone else do it?

Now, I will continue to work on media
artwork. Mid-spring is not very good for my health (I was forced to
pause ). Maybe try to make a posters based on this work, but a little
later.

Old 04-26-2012, 09:32 PM
Alexander Smirnov

I was thinking of maybe taking the fireworks out, and having just a

plain sky, so it's like the fireworks went off by the time you get to

the desktop.
I like it