-   -   Introduction Plus Cloud picture? (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-design-team/657174-introduction-plus-cloud-picture.html)

Alexander King 04-18-2012 10:31 AM

Introduction Plus Cloud picture?

Hello All
My name is Alex or Foolishfox, my most notable work was the icon for Nuvola Player.
I'm new to the fedora design sphere(came from ubuntu) so I'm a bit lost with this mailing list, could some point me to the list of open tickets.

also i heard there some something about a cloud background? could someone feel me in on that as well.
Sorry about being so vague, ive been reading the list but haven't had time to reply to any of them.

--

Kind regards,

Alex King

Buddhike Kurera 04-18-2012 12:22 PM

Introduction Plus Cloud picture?

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 4:01 PM, Alexander King
<alexanderddking@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello All
> My name is Alex or Foolishfox, my most notable work was the icon for Nuvola
> Player.
> I'm new to the fedora design sphere(came from ubuntu) so I'm a bit lost with
> this mailing list, could some point me to the list of open tickets.
Hope this would help you;
https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/report/1

Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera(bckurera)
Fedora Ambassador - APAC region
Event*Liaison*- Design Team

Email:*bckurera@fedoraproject.org*|*IRC: bckurera

Máirín Duffy 04-18-2012 02:29 PM

Introduction Plus Cloud picture?

Hi Alex!

On Wed, 2012-04-18 at 20:31 +1000, Alexander King wrote:
> Hello All
> My name is Alex or Foolishfox, my most notable work was the icon for
> Nuvola Player.

Cool! Glad to have you here, the Nuvola Player icon is pretty sweet!

> I'm new to the fedora design sphere(came from ubuntu) so I'm a bit
> lost with this mailing list, could some point me to the list of open
> tickets.

Sure, the list of open tickets is here - open is open in terms of the
ticket isn't finished yet. To find a ticket no one has claimed yet, look
in the 'Owner' column. If it says 'nobody' it's up for grabs. (And if
you find a ticket there hasn't been progress on in months, in most cases
if you contact the owner they should be okay with passing it over to
you):

https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/report/1

Since it seems like you have great experience creating icons, what do
you think about taking on this ticket?

https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/216

Let me know if you're interested in it.

> also i heard there some something about a cloud background? could
> someone feel me in on that as well.
> Sorry about being so vague, ive been reading the list but haven't had
> time to reply to any of them.

Totally understood. Vanessa did a cloud wallpaper for Fedora and is
looking for feedback on it:

https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/227

I'm sure she'd appreciate any critique / suggestions you might have to
offer.

Thanks, and welcome to the team! We're glad to see you here.

~m