-   -   Gui Ming Jiang - Introduction (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-design-team/654118-gui-ming-jiang-introduction.html)

Gui Ming Jiang The Handsome 04-09-2012 11:12 AM

Gui Ming Jiang - Introduction

Hello everyone,
I am Gui Ming Jiang and I am based in Singapore (located in Southeast Asia, Timezone GMT+8). I'm fairly new to the designing space but I am fairly proficient in GIMP and Inkscape.*I would really like to make a contribution to open source projects such as Fedora, and I would be glad to do any sort of art, though preferably 2D art.
Thanks,Gui Ming Jiang

Buddhike Kurera 04-09-2012 02:41 PM

2012/4/9 Gui Ming Jiang The Handsome <mjgui2000@hotmail.com>:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I am Gui Ming Jiang and I am based in Singapore (located in Southeast Asia,
> Timezone GMT+8). I'm fairly new to the designing space but I am fairly
> proficient in GIMP and Inkscape.
> I would really like to make a contribution to open source projects such as
> Fedora, and I would be glad to do any sort of art, though preferably 2D art.

Hello Gui,

Nice to welcome you to the team.
If you didnt check yet please refer to the following links and add
yourself as a member.
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Design

If there is any interesting task feel free to have a try,
http://fedorahosted.org/design-team

Finally if you want help, do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks

Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera(bckurera)
Fedora Ambassador - APAC region
Event*Liaison*- Design Team