Old 04-08-2012, 09:48 PM
Mark Petro

Default Mark Petro: Introduction

Hello everyone, my name is Mark Petro, and I live in Chandler, Arizona.
I am currently studying Game Art and Design at Westwood College Online,
but 3D and graphic design has been a long time hobby. I have experience
in Blender, GIMP, Inkscape, as well as non-GPL programs such as 3DS Max,
Photoshop and Illustrator, and I am also familiar with C++, ActionScript
3.0 and Python, so I am comfertable with scripting as well.

Here are some links to my work:

http://www.behance.net/markpetro
http://www.youtube.com/themarkpetro
http://nysomin.deviantart.com
My most recent work was for a website/local internet radio stations
http://skapunkradio.com/ I did the main logo and the production of
their t-shirt design.

And lastly here:
http://gnome-look.org/usermanager/search.php?username=nysomin01&action=contents

I had, at one point, contributed to the Ubuntu Studio custom desktop for
their "DIYConcept" theme:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/Artwork/DIYConcept

I would post as "Nysomin" there, and on many Blender/GIMP forums and
sharing websites.

I am comfertable with most design/production tasks, and I would love to
help out where I could. If anyone has any questions please feel free to
contact me at markpetro@cox.net

Thanks!

Mark Petro

Old 04-09-2012, 02:27 AM
Buddhike Kurera

On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 3:18 AM, Mark Petro <markpetro@cox.net> wrote:
> Hello everyone, my name is Mark Petro, and I live in Chandler, Arizona.

Hello Mark,

Welcome to the team, Please feel free to ask anything not clear.
If you want to try some requests please have a look at the trac[1]
More details can be found at the design team wiki[2]

See you around and thanks for considering joining with us.

[1] http://fedorahosted.org/design-team/
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Design

Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera(bckurera)
Fedora Ambassador - APAC region
Event*Liaison*- Design Team

Email:*bckurera@fedoraproject.org*|*IRC: bckurera

Old 04-09-2012, 03:15 AM
Christopher Meng

please add your name at design team's wikipage.OK?

On Monday, April 9, 2012, Buddhike Kurera wrote:

On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 3:18 AM, Mark Petro <markpetro@cox.net> wrote:

> Hello everyone, my name is Mark Petro, and I live in Chandler, Arizona.

Hello Mark,

Welcome to the team, Please feel free to ask anything not clear.

If you want to try some requests please have a look at the trac[1]

More details can be found at the design team wiki[2]

See you around and thanks for considering joining with us.

[1] http://fedorahosted.org/design-team/

[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Design

Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera(bckurera)

Fedora Ambassador - APAC region