Old 03-15-2012, 05:48 AM
"Onyeibo Oku"

Default Fedora Group picture

'Feeling lucky'

Anyone here with a good quality Fedora group picture -- with a fair proportion of african/hispanic members?

Treat as Urgent.

Regards
Onyeibo

Old 03-15-2012, 11:52 AM
"Jared K. Smith"

On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 2:48 AM, Onyeibo Oku <twohotis@gmail.com> wrote:
> Anyone here with a good quality Fedora group picture -- with a fair proportion of african/hispanic members?

Here are a couple of FUDCon Panamá group photos:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tatadbb/5763816786/in/set-72157626814757064/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tatadbb/5774506703/in/set-72157626814757064/

In fact, feel free to browse the entire FUDCon Panamá group at
http://www.flickr.com/groups/fudconpanama/pool/with/5776616494/

--
Jared Smith

Old 03-15-2012, 12:03 PM
María Leandro

Yeap, and if you need me to change permissions let me know. I usually leave * people picture* with full cc since I like to ask them first with a model release form or anything if they want me to have them with cc+by+sa

Check this also:
http://www.flickr.com/groups/fedora_people/http://www.flickr.com/groups/fedora-latam/

and a custom search of my flickr account with fedora (since will be awful if you have to check every set that I have :S
http://www.flickr.com/search/?w=29783372@N07&q=fedora

Anything I can help, let me know

El 15 de marzo de 2012 08:22, Jared K. Smith <jsmith@fedoraproject.org> escribió:

On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 2:48 AM, Onyeibo Oku <twohotis@gmail.com> wrote:

> Anyone here with a good quality Fedora group picture -- with a fair proportion of african/hispanic members?

Here are a couple of FUDCon Panamá group photos:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tatadbb/5763816786/in/set-72157626814757064/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tatadbb/5774506703/in/set-72157626814757064/

In fact, feel free to browse the entire FUDCon Panamá group at

http://www.flickr.com/groups/fudconpanama/pool/with/5776616494/

--

Jared Smith

tatica
Maria Gracia Leandro
http://www.tatica.org

LinuxUser= 440285* GPG Public Key: E1CDCC56