Old 03-12-2012, 11:54 AM
Ryan Gauger

Default Supplemental Wallpaper for Beefy Miracle

Hello guys,

Are graphical wallpapers allowed in the Supplemental wallpaper entries? If so, I am working on a few right now. Could anyone critique them for me after I finish them? Thanks a lot!

---Ryan

"For God do loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, so that whoever believes in Him should not die, but have eternal life." - John 3:16