Old 03-05-2012, 01:11 PM
Ryan Lerch

Default A suggestion about the text on the CD/DVD sleeve

Hi all,

The following suggestion was put forth in a trac ticket [1] for the CD /
DVD covers by user "nightmoves":

"""
Before we start printing/publishing stuff for the the F16 Sleeve Artwork
I'd like to make a small suggestion about the content on the cover with
respect to the F15s and so on that had this but doesn't seem right.

Where it says " We hope you enjoy using Fedora. If so, you can install
it to your computer....". The "If so" part makes it seem like a
condition, wherein if you like using fedora, go ahead, else what?? Maybe
we should have the "If so" part removed.

"""

I have added my two cents to the ticket, feel free to discuss, and help
us decide before we start the design of the f17 cd / dvd covers.

cheers,
ryanlerch

[1] - https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/189