-   -   Design the Beefy Miracle successor! (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-design-team/640937-design-beefy-miracle-successor.html)

Ryan Lerch 03-05-2012 11:01 AM

Design the Beefy Miracle successor!

Hi all,
I was just going though the design-team tickets queue, and discovered
the following ticket:

https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/203

Just in case you did not know, our now (in)famous Fedora 17 codename
namesake once began life as part of the generic-logos package. According
to the package description, The generic-logos package contains images
that can be used as a replacement for the fedora-logos package, if you
are unable for any reason to abide by the trademark restrictions on the
fedora-logos package.

Since Beefy Miracle is now the proud mascot of Fedora 17, we need a new
hero for the generic-logos package, since Beefy is no longer considered
generic.

Is anyone up to the challenge?

cheers,
ryanlerch