Old 03-03-2012, 05:11 PM
Nitesh Narayan

Default Poster For The Event

Hi,
This is the poster which one of my friend has designed for the my event which involves SUSE talks too .
The poster is been divided into two parts half for SUSE description and rest half for Fedora .
SUSE side is been seen and taken care by there Ambassador who is taking the talk with me .

Poster Can be viewed by visiting the page [1].
The poster used on the half of Fedora is been downloaded from the page [2] .

Please give ur suggestions if you find anything is wrong in the above poster on Fedora side.

[1] https://picasaweb.google.com/108453109276209258652/March32012#5715734108367109906
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_collateral#General_Purpose_Re-usable_Fedora_Poster_Designs

Regards
Nitesh