Old 02-11-2012, 03:51 PM
Máirín Duffy

Default Request Approval: Slight Colour Alteration for Remix Logo

On Sat, 2012-02-11 at 11:08 -0500, Chris Tyler wrote:
> I'd like approval to slightly vary the lozenge colour for the Remix Logo
> (secondary mark) for the Raspberry Pi project. Ticket 215 filed at:
> https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/215

I'm going to forward this to legal as I don't think it's actually a
design consideration at this level. I know that changing the Fedora logo
colors is a huge no-no and I would guess that doing the same for the
secondary colors is also bad, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

~m

Old 02-11-2012, 04:17 PM
Chris Tyler

On Sat, 2012-02-11 at 11:51 -0500, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> On Sat, 2012-02-11 at 11:08 -0500, Chris Tyler wrote:
> > I'd like approval to slightly vary the lozenge colour for the Remix Logo
> > (secondary mark) for the Raspberry Pi project. Ticket 215 filed at:
> > https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/215
>
> I'm going to forward this to legal as I don't think it's actually a
> design consideration at this level. I know that changing the Fedora logo
> colors is a huge no-no and I would guess that doing the same for the
> secondary colors is also bad, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Hi Máirín -- I was following the information on the wiki page, which
says "If you need to use colors other than these, please contact the
Feddora Design Team".

If this is not the right procedure, can we get the image on the wiki
updated? (that text is part of an image).

-Chris