Old 02-11-2012, 03:09 PM
"valent.turkovic@gmail.com"

Default Fusion Linux 16 sneak peak ;)

Take a sneak peak at Fusion Linux running Cinnamon and some desktop tweaks.
http://fusionlinux.org/2012/02/11/fusion-linux-16-sneak-peak/
http://fcoremix.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/fusion-16-cinnamon-menu.jpg

What are your thoughts regarding gtk3 theme and gnome-terminal color scheme?

--
follow me - www.twitter.com/valentt & http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com
linux, anime, spirituality, wireless, scuba, linuxmce smart home, zwave

Old 02-11-2012, 08:05 PM
Onyeibo Oku