Old 02-03-2012, 12:16 AM
Jorge Ernesto Avila

Default Hi! I'm new

Hello!

I'm Jorge, I'm designer, I live at Buenos Aires, Argentina,
and you can count on me for whatever fedora needs.

I'll be here at my email and at the irc as Jorge_Avila.

So, I hope to hear from you folks!

Old 02-03-2012, 12:18 AM
Marķa Leandro

Bienvenido! Saludos desde Venezuela!
Hope to see you on IRC
2012/2/2 Jorge Ernesto Avila <jorge.e.avila@gmail.com>

Hello!

I'm Jorge, I'm designer, I live at Buenos Aires, Argentina,
and you can count on me for whatever fedora needs.

I'll be here at my email and at the irc as Jorge_Avila.

So, I hope to hear from you folks!

tatica

Maria Gracia Leandro
http://www.tatica.org

LinuxUser= 440285* GPG Public Key: E1CDCC56