Old 01-23-2012, 08:01 PM
Máirín Duffy

Default Spams that went through recently

Hi,

There is some kind of Kayako help desk system that someone filed a
ticket with using our mailing list's address.

I've blocked the email address it was sent from so it will *hopefully*
not post to our list anymore.

~m

Old 01-23-2012, 08:53 PM
Máirín Duffy

On Mon, 2012-01-23 at 16:01 -0500, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There is some kind of Kayako help desk system that someone filed a
> ticket with using our mailing list's address.
>
> I've blocked the email address it was sent from so it will *hopefully*
> not post to our list anymore.

Allrighty then! Another slipped through! So I put a stronger block on.
*crosses fingers*

~m

Old 01-23-2012, 09:44 PM
Máirín Duffy

On Mon, 2012-01-23 at 16:53 -0500, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> On Mon, 2012-01-23 at 16:01 -0500, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > There is some kind of Kayako help desk system that someone filed a
> > ticket with using our mailing list's address.
> >
> > I've blocked the email address it was sent from so it will *hopefully*
> > not post to our list anymore.
>
> Allrighty then! Another slipped through! So I put a stronger block on.
> *crosses fingers*

Okay. the person was subscribed and apparently blocks don't apply to
list members. So he's been removed.

3rd time's the charm?

~m

Old 01-23-2012, 09:44 PM