Old 01-07-2012, 08:35 PM
Ryan Gauger

Default Fedora 16 Installation

Hi. I currently use Ubuntu 11.10, but am trying to dual-boot my system with Fedora 16. I have tried to dual-boot the installation AND a full installation taking up the entire disk. Both times, the installation failed. It is a bug with the installer. I have found a video someone has posted on YouTube with the same error message I got. I don't know how or where to file a bug report to the Fedora team. Thanks!!!

---Ryan

Old 01-08-2012, 01:10 AM
Luya Tshimbalanga

Hi ryan,

You posted your report on the wrong mail list.* The better place is ask.fedoraproject.org. Before submitting a bug report, visit bugz.fedoraproject.org/anaconda to avoid a duplication. Hope it helps.

Luya