-   -   Fedora 16 Installation (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-design-team/618460-fedora-16-installation.html)

Ryan Gauger 01-07-2012 08:35 PM

Fedora 16 Installation

Hi. I currently use Ubuntu 11.10, but am trying to dual-boot my system with Fedora 16. I have tried to dual-boot the installation AND a full installation taking up the entire disk. Both times, the installation failed. It is a bug with the installer. I have found a video someone has posted on YouTube with the same error message I got. I don't know how or where to file a bug report to the Fedora team. Thanks!!!

---Ryan

Luya Tshimbalanga 01-08-2012 01:10 AM

Fedora 16 Installation

Hi ryan,

You posted your report on the wrong mail list.* The better place is ask.fedoraproject.org. Before submitting a bug report, visit bugz.fedoraproject.org/anaconda to avoid a duplication. Hope it helps.

Luya