-   -   FUDCon and Insight (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-design-team/616702-fudcon-insight.html)

"Paul W. Frields" 01-03-2012 09:14 PM

FUDCon and Insight

Marķa,

We'd love to have your help. I don't think you would need to do much,
if anything, in advance. Perhaps look at that wiki page and ask some
questions, but really I think our main desire is for help at the
FUDCon workshop, since the whole Insight team (all three of us!) will
be there.

I found out that two of us need to leave Sunday in the early
afternoon, so we really want to be able to do some substantial work on
Sunday morning. I guess that will depend on being able to gather
people listed on that page after FUDPub on Saturday night!

Paul

Marķa Leandro 01-03-2012 09:17 PM

FUDCon and Insight

I don't have intentions to sleep, so bring it on!

We'd love to have your help. *I don't think you would need to do much,

if anything, in advance. *Perhaps look at that wiki page and ask some

questions, but really I think our main desire is for help at the

FUDCon workshop, since the whole Insight team (all three of us!) will

be there.

I found out that two of us need to leave Sunday in the early

afternoon, so we really want to be able to do some substantial work on

Sunday morning. *I guess that will depend on being able to gather

people listed on that page after FUDPub on Saturday night!

Paul

On Tue, Jan 03, 2012 at 04:43:38PM -0430, Marķa Leandro wrote:

> Hello and happy new year!

> I'll be glad to help there, however, I will remain offline until 7-8

> January aprox. Is that ok? maybe a workshop could help a bit too.

> 2012/1/3 Paul W. Frields <stickster@gmail.com>

> > Hi,

> > I was wondering if there was anyone from the Design team attending the

> > upcoming FUDCon in Blacksburg, who might be interested in helping the

> > Insight team with some mockups. *We want to start handling some of

> > these functional use cases in Insight:

> > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Insight_use_cases_for_calendar#Near_term_calendar_ functional_use_cases

> > My opinion is that it makes more sense for us to have an idea of what

> > we want to achieve in terms of workflow/interface for the users first,

> > then use Drupal's features to achieve it -- rather than trying to

> > design through the technology by guessing what Drupal capabilities

> > might fit.

> > We are going to try to have actual end users (the people who asked for

> > specific functions) available on Sunday morning of FUDCon at the

> > Insight hackfest. *This might be a great time to gather specific

> > workflow/interface feedback. *Since I'm not be the best person for

> > gathering design-oriented data, :-) I thought this might be the best

> > suggestion for a time to meet!

> > Let me know if you will be there and are interested.

tatica
Maria Gracia Leandro
http://www.tatica.org

LinuxUser= 440285* GPG Public Key: E1CDCC56