Old 01-03-2012, 08:09 PM
"Paul W. Frields"

Default FUDCon and Insight

Hi,

I was wondering if there was anyone from the Design team attending the
upcoming FUDCon in Blacksburg, who might be interested in helping the
Insight team with some mockups. We want to start handling some of
these functional use cases in Insight:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Insight_use_cases_for_calendar#Near_term_calendar_ functional_use_cases

My opinion is that it makes more sense for us to have an idea of what
we want to achieve in terms of workflow/interface for the users first,
then use Drupal's features to achieve it -- rather than trying to
design through the technology by guessing what Drupal capabilities
might fit.

We are going to try to have actual end users (the people who asked for
specific functions) available on Sunday morning of FUDCon at the
Insight hackfest. This might be a great time to gather specific
workflow/interface feedback. Since I'm not be the best person for
gathering design-oriented data, :-) I thought this might be the best
suggestion for a time to meet!

Let me know if you will be there and are interested.

Old 01-03-2012, 08:13 PM
Marķa Leandro

Hello and happy new year!
I'll be glad to help there, however, I will remain offline until 7-8 January aprox. Is that ok? maybe a workshop could help a bit too.

--

Paul W. Frields * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *http://paul.frields.org/

*gpg fingerprint: 3DA6 A0AC 6D58 FEC4 0233 *5906 ACDB C937 BD11 3717

*http://redhat.com/ * - *- *- *- * http://pfrields.fedorapeople.org/

* *The open source story continues to grow: http://opensource.com

tatica

Maria Gracia Leandro
http://www.tatica.org

LinuxUser= 440285* GPG Public Key: E1CDCC56