Old 12-29-2011, 08:27 PM
Mark Terranova

Default Request for Fedora video logo and/or artwork

Hello Design Team, I filed a ticket for some artwork for the Fedora video page**http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Video*. It does not need to be super fancy, just sumthin' straight forward.***
The page could use refreshing, and some work has already begun toward that end, but we would love to accept more media from our contributors. *Here's an example of some of the work that is currently being done:*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAQwHPLu9_g

Here is the ticket*https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/211

Btw -you folks rock,*
Mark Terranova*Fedora Ambassador Mentor*for*North America
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:MarkdudeCommunity Manager for*http://partimus.org/

Old 01-02-2012, 01:12 PM
"S.Kemter"

Hi,

> Hello Design Team, I filed a ticket for some artwork for the Fedora video
> page http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Video . It does not need to be super
> fancy, just sumthin' straight forward.

Maybe something like that: http://gnokii.fedorapeople.org/video-dude.png
But bckurera prepared something too.

br gnokii

P.S. Happy Birthday

Old 01-02-2012, 01:46 PM
Nitesh Narayan

I think any logo which can relate fedora and video thing well and looks cool , will be good .
Thanks for helping us.
Regards
Nitesh
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Niteshnarayan