-   -   F17 wallpaper concepts - Beefy Discover and Beefy Satisfaction (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-design-team/614286-f17-wallpaper-concepts-beefy-discover-beefy-satisfaction.html)

Buddhika Kurera 12-27-2011 01:11 PM

F17 wallpaper concepts - Beefy Discover and Beefy Satisfaction

Hello Design Team Folks,
I have drawn some F17 wallpaper sketches.
1. Beefy Discover*http://publictest04.fedoraproject.org/artboard/post/view/98
This is a concept drawing only. This is called as Beefy Discover, my idea behind is a hot dog is rowing his bun as a boat to a island. Manning that the fedora drives users to a land where he can survive. Beefy is lost in so many OS exists but with the help of the right one, it discovers the land, the miracle. So he is safe.*

2. Beefy Satisfactionhttp://publictest04.fedoraproject.org/artboard/post/view/97
This is a concept drawing only. This is called as Beefy Satisfaction, my idea behind is beefy is resting with total satisfaction because he uses fedora less troubles and it give satisfaction to him. So he is free and enjoying the sunbath at the sea.**

Both images*needs color tone selection according to fedora colors gradients.
These images to imply the idea will improve it it seems good.
Thanks and looking forward for comments.
--
Regards,Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera(bckurera)Fedora Ambassador Sri LankaEvent*Liaison*- Design Team
Email:*bckurera@fedoraproject.org*|*IRC: bckurera