Old 11-17-2011, 04:39 PM
"Onyeibo Oku"

Default F17 wallpaper

Any artwork brewing/evolving for this yet; Sketch sessions, art-board posts, etc???

Old 11-20-2011, 02:25 PM
"S.Kemter"

Am Donnerstag, 17. November 2011, 18:39:29 schrieb Onyeibo Oku:
> Any artwork brewing/evolving for this yet; Sketch sessions, art-board
> posts, etc???

not really yet. Mizmo had a idea. Maybe we should set up an informal chat
round fo a brainstorming.

br gnokii

Old 11-20-2011, 02:58 PM
twohot

On 20/11/2011, S.Kemter <buergermeister@karl-tux-stadt.de> wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 17. November 2011, 18:39:29 schrieb Onyeibo Oku:
>> Any artwork brewing/evolving for this yet; Sketch sessions, art-board
>> posts, etc???
>
> not really yet. Mizmo had a idea. Maybe we should set up an informal chat

> round fo a brainstorming.

Informal chat? IRC? U mean at somewhere other than #fedora-design.
That would be phenomenal. Is this charade still necessary? Com'on
people we have a motto: friends, first, features, .....(Why do I
always forget that last one?)

Old 11-20-2011, 03:36 PM
"S.Kemter"

Am Sonntag, 20. November 2011, 16:58:29 schrieben Sie:
> On 20/11/2011, S.Kemter <buergermeister@karl-tux-stadt.de> wrote:
> > Am Donnerstag, 17. November 2011, 18:39:29 schrieb Onyeibo Oku:
> >> Any artwork brewing/evolving for this yet; Sketch sessions, art-board
> >> posts, etc???
> >
> > not really yet. Mizmo had a idea. Maybe we should set up an informal chat
> >
> > round fo a brainstorming.
>
> Informal chat? IRC? U mean at somewhere other than #fedora-design.
> That would be phenomenal.

no I mean of course #fedora-design but I mean with a fixed time.

>Is this charade still necessary? Com'on
> people we have a motto: friends, first, features, .....(Why do I
> always forget that last one?)
>

> :

br gnokii

Old 11-21-2011, 12:20 PM
Zachary Snyder

When are the currently proposed times id love to get in on this i hope its when im not in school

On Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 11:36 AM, S.Kemter <buergermeister@karl-tux-stadt.de> wrote:

Am Sonntag, 20. November 2011, 16:58:29 schrieben Sie:

> On 20/11/2011, S.Kemter <buergermeister@karl-tux-stadt.de> wrote:

> > Am Donnerstag, 17. November 2011, 18:39:29 schrieb Onyeibo Oku:

> >> Any artwork brewing/evolving for this yet; Sketch sessions, art-board

> >> posts, etc???

> > not really yet. Mizmo had a idea. Maybe we should set up an informal chat

> > round fo a brainstorming.

> Informal chat? IRC? U mean at somewhere other than #fedora-design.

> That would be phenomenal.

no I mean of course #fedora-design but I mean with a fixed time.

>Is this charade still necessary? Com'on

> people we have a motto: friends, first, features, .....(Why do I

> always forget that last one?)

> :

br gnokii

Old 11-23-2011, 06:37 PM
"S.Kemter"

Am Montag, 21. November 2011, 14:20:04 schrieb Zachary Snyder:
> When are the currently proposed times id love to get in on this i hope
> its when im not in school

we can make a doodle before

br gnokii