Old 10-26-2011, 03:17 PM
Máirín Duffy

Default Aspirational Goal for the Design Spin

http://www.davidrevoy.com/index.php?article95/linux-mint-11-install-notes

David Revoy's work is amazing, and this blog post has a lot of tips on
his toolset. Quite a few things are not packaged / available in Fedora.
I'd love for us to work towards a goal to get as much of this as we can
in Fedora and easily configured!

~m