Old 10-25-2011, 04:55 AM
Shakthi Kannan

Default TypeError: not enough arguments for format string

Hi,

I am trying to run make-badges.py,
http://shakthimaan.fedorapeople.org/pics/make-badges.py against
http://shakthimaan.fedorapeople.org/pics/badge-template-pune.svg

and I get the following error:

$ python make-badges.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "make-badges.py", line 56, in <module>
svg = page_template % page
TypeError: not enough arguments for format string

If I create a .svg with just text and without the logo images, then it
generates the .pdf. What could be the problem?

If I run Ian Weller's script against his .svg it creates the .pdf though:

http://ianweller.fedorapeople.org/fudcon-badges/

Appreciate any help in this regard,

Thanks!

SK

--
Shakthi Kannan
http://www.shakthimaan.com

Old 10-29-2011, 02:36 AM
Shakthi Kannan

Hi,

--- On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 10:25 AM, Shakthi Kannan
<shakthimaan@gmail.com> wrote:
| If I create a .svg with just text and without the logo images, then it
| generates the .pdf. What could be the problem?
--

With help from Ian Weller and David Malcolm on #fedora-devel, we were
able to resolve it. The latest scripts are available at:

http://shakthimaan.fedorapeople.org/docs/fudcon/

SK

--
Shakthi Kannan