-   -   Team Meetings (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-design-team/589433-team-meetings.html)

"Gauger, Ryan" 10-20-2011 12:02 PM

Team Meetings

Hello,

I have noticed that there haven't been any team meetings for about three
weeks in a row now. Is anything wrong? I would just like to know to know
if I should try to come to the meeting today. Thanks!

---Ryan

Elad 10-20-2011 12:03 PM

Team Meetings

I have noticed that there haven't been any team meetings for about three

weeks in a row now. Is anything wrong? I would just like to know to know

if I should try to come to the meeting today. Thanks!

---Ryan

We decided we don't need meetings, so we don't have any. (IIRC)
--
-Elad Alfassa.

Ryan Gauger 04-18-2012 02:14 PM

Team Meetings

Hi. Sorry if this has been asked before, but I cannot remember the
answer. In fact, I cannot remember if I already have asked this. Are we
still having team meetings over IRC on Thursdays at 20:00 UTC? Thanks,
and have a great rest of the week!!!

In Christ,
Ryan

Máirín Duffy 04-18-2012 02:17 PM

Team Meetings

Hi Ryan,

On Wed, 2012-04-18 at 09:14 -0500, Ryan Gauger wrote:
> Hi. Sorry if this has been asked before, but I cannot remember the
> answer. In fact, I cannot remember if I already have asked this. Are we
> still having team meetings over IRC on Thursdays at 20:00 UTC? Thanks,
> and have a great rest of the week!!!

We no longer hold regular team meetings in IRC.

~m

Elad Alfassa 04-18-2012 02:17 PM

Team Meetings

Hi. Sorry if this has been asked before, but I cannot remember the answer. In fact, I cannot remember if I already have asked this. Are we still having team meetings over IRC on Thursdays at 20:00 UTC? Thanks, and have a great rest of the week!!!

In Christ,

Ryan

If nothing has changed since the last time I checked, we don't have team meetings at all anymore.

--
-Elad Alfassa.

Buddhike Kurera 04-18-2012 04:49 PM

Team Meetings

> On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 5:14 PM, Ryan Gauger <rtgkid@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi. Sorry if this has been asked before, but I cannot remember the answer.
>> In fact, I cannot remember if I already have asked this. Are we still having
>> team meetings over IRC on Thursdays at 20:00 UTC? Thanks, and have a great
>> rest of the week!!!
Is not it good to have a meeting atleast once a month to discuss
things related with the Design team?

Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera(bckurera)
Fedora Ambassador - APAC region
Event*Liaison*- Design Team

Email:*bckurera@fedoraproject.org*|*IRC: bckurera

Máirín Duffy 04-18-2012 04:51 PM

Team Meetings

On Wed, 2012-04-18 at 22:19 +0530, Buddhike Kurera wrote:
> Is not it good to have a meeting atleast once a month to discuss
> things related with the Design team?

I'd be willing to try once a month if people showed up. I tend to think
that once a month is infrequent enough that we'd all forget to show up
though.

~m

"S.Kemter" 04-18-2012 04:55 PM

Team Meetings

Am Mittwoch, 18. April 2012, 18:49:08 schrieb Buddhike Kurera:
> > On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 5:14 PM, Ryan Gauger <rtgkid@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Hi. Sorry if this has been asked before, but I cannot remember the
> >> answer. In fact, I cannot remember if I already have asked this. Are we
> >> still having team meetings over IRC on Thursdays at 20:00 UTC? Thanks,
> >> and have a great rest of the week!!!
>
> Is not it good to have a meeting atleast once a month to discuss
> things related with the Design team?

the problem was only noone showed up at the meetings, if you would been there
you had it seen.
So it makes no sense to put a lot of effort in writing schedules and reminder
mails, if noone participate in meetings

br gnokii

Buddhike Kurera 04-18-2012 04:59 PM

Team Meetings

2012/4/18 Máirín Duffy <duffy@fedoraproject.org>:
> On Wed, 2012-04-18 at 22:19 +0530, Buddhike Kurera wrote:
>> Is not it good to have a meeting atleast once a month to discuss
>> things related with the Design team?
>>

> I'd be willing to try once a month if people showed up. I tend to think
> that once a month is infrequent enough that we'd all forget to show up
> though.

Hello

These days I missed design team meetings because of the
time(2000 utc is 1:30 am here). I know it is hard to find the best time
for all across the world. But I think it is good to review the time if possible.
Running weekly meetings seems waste of time as we dont have things to
discuss that frequently. Thats what I believe

Máirín Duffy 04-18-2012 05:02 PM

Team Meetings

On Wed, 2012-04-18 at 22:29 +0530, Buddhike Kurera wrote:
> These days I missed design team meetings because of the
> time(2000 utc is 1:30 am here). I know it is hard to find the best time
> for all across the world. But I think it is good to review the time if possible.
> Running weekly meetings seems waste of time as we dont have things to
> discuss that frequently. Thats what I believe

It seems you're pretty motivated to get something started, so if you
have the time to do it please feel free to run with it!

~m