Old 04-18-2012, 05:11 PM
Buddhike Kurera

Default Team Meetings

2012/4/18 Máirín Duffy <duffy@fedoraproject.org>:
> On Wed, 2012-04-18 at 22:29 +0530, Buddhike Kurera wrote:
>> These days I missed design team meetings because of the
>> time(2000 utc is 1:30 am here). I know it is hard to find the best time
>> for all across the world. But I think it is good to review the time if possible.
>> Running weekly meetings seems waste of time as we dont have things to
>> discuss that frequently. Thats what I believe
>
> It seems you're pretty motivated to get something started, so if you
> have the time to do it please feel free to run with it!

Sounds good, I ll try my best with all the support. Most of the time
meetings remind us that we are working as a team. I like the
spirit !! .

Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera(bckurera)
Fedora Ambassador - APAC region
Event*Liaison*- Design Team

Email:*bckurera@fedoraproject.org*|*IRC: bckurera

Old 04-18-2012, 05:15 PM
Onyeibo Oku

On Wed, 2012-04-18 at 13:02 -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> On Wed, 2012-04-18 at 22:29 +0530, Buddhike Kurera wrote:
> > These days I missed design team meetings because of the
> > time(2000 utc is 1:30 am here). I know it is hard to find the best time
> > for all across the world. But I think it is good to review the time if possible.
> > Running weekly meetings seems waste of time as we dont have things to
> > discuss that frequently. Thats what I believe
>
> It seems you're pretty motivated to get something started, so if you
> have the time to do it please feel free to run with it!
>
> ~m

I'd rather we don't make this a regular thing. I'm saturated already.
Hanging out at #fedora-design is adequate. We could then call meetings
on a 'need-to' basis -- like the ones for video tutorials. Anything but
an official routine will be excellent at the moment.

Just my two cents
twohot