Old 10-10-2011, 08:10 PM
Suchakra

Default Error in FUDCON poster

>> The FUDCON poster at [1] has an error. It says Shijavijnagar instead
>> of Shivajinagar.
>> - abhijit
>> [1]*http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Pune_2011_poster

Updated [1] above. Also COEP logo is added. Logo on banners is left -
will get everything ready by 15th evening at any cost!!

Immediate tasks for me :
* Add logo to banners.
* Prepare tarball of all svg sources (printable artwork)
* Do other small artwork - various small banners to help people
navigate through COEP easily - viz. room locations etc (to be printed
on simple A3)

Suchakra

Old 10-13-2011, 12:19 PM
Rahul Sundaram

On 10/11/2011 09:55 AM, Amit Shah wrote:

>> Updated [1] above. Also COEP logo is added. Logo on banners is left -
>> will get everything ready by 15th evening at any cost!!
>
> How about placing the logo in the 'sponsors' field below? Also, we'll
> need the Red Hat logo in all artwork too.
>
> There might be additional sponsors, not confirmed yet. Rahul, can you
> let Suchakra know of updates here?

No other sponsors. Just add Red Hat and COEP as sponsors everywhere
applicable.

Rahul