FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > Redhat > Fedora Design Team

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 10-03-2011, 08:56 AM
Elad
 
Default Fwd: fedoraproject.org slide design for fedora 16

Oops, I just noticed I sent it to the desktop list and not the design team list before.
Sorry.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Elad <elad@fedoraproject.org>

Date: Sun, Sep 25, 2011 at 10:09 AM
Subject: fedoraproject.org slide design for fedora 16
To: Discussions about development for the Fedora desktop <desktop@lists.fedoraproject.org>



Hi,
Just reminding you that we need a new main slide design for fedoraproject.org. We don't want Mo to do it in the last minute like when we released fedora 15, so someone should better start now.


Our deadline, as far as I'm concerned, is 1 hour before GA. But It'd be really helpful to get it sooner.

--
-Elad Alfassa.




--
-Elad Alfassa.


_______________________________________________
design-team mailing list
design-team@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/design-team
 
Old 10-03-2011, 10:47 PM
Ryan Lerch
 
Default Fwd: fedoraproject.org slide design for fedora 16

Thanks Elad!

Just a quick query, is there a wikipage or something that outlines the
format that we need to get this done in? do we just need a HTML snippet
with images to put into the slider?

cheers,
ryanlerch

On 03/10/11 18:56, Elad wrote:
> Oops, I just noticed I sent it to the desktop list and not the design
> team list before.
> Sorry.
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: *Elad* <elad@fedoraproject.org <mailto:elad@fedoraproject.org>>
> Date: Sun, Sep 25, 2011 at 10:09 AM
> Subject: fedoraproject.org <http://fedoraproject.org> slide design for
> fedora 16
> To: Discussions about development for the Fedora desktop
> <desktop@lists.fedoraproject.org <mailto:desktop@lists.fedoraproject.org>>
>
>
> Hi,
> Just reminding you that we need a new main slide design for
> fedoraproject.org <http://fedoraproject.org>. We don't want Mo to do it
> in the last minute like when we released fedora 15, so someone should
> better start now.
> Our deadline, as far as I'm concerned, is 1 hour before GA. But It'd be
> really helpful to get it sooner.
>
>
> --
> -Elad Alfassa.
>
>
>
> --
> -Elad Alfassa.
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> design-team mailing list
> design-team@lists.fedoraproject.org
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/design-team
_______________________________________________
design-team mailing list
design-team@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/design-team
 
Old 10-04-2011, 06:00 AM
Elad
 
Default Fwd: fedoraproject.org slide design for fedora 16

(I'm bottom posting my reply)

On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 12:47 AM, Ryan Lerch <rlerch@redhat.com> wrote:

Thanks Elad!



Just a quick query, is there a wikipage or something that outlines the

format that we need to get this done in? do we just need a HTML snippet

with images to put into the slider?



cheers,

ryanlerch



On 03/10/11 18:56, Elad wrote:

> Oops, I just noticed I sent it to the desktop list and not the design

> team list before.

> Sorry.

>

> ---------- Forwarded message ----------

> From: *Elad* <elad@fedoraproject.org <mailto:elad@fedoraproject.org>>

> Date: Sun, Sep 25, 2011 at 10:09 AM

> Subject: fedoraproject.org <http://fedoraproject.org> slide design for

> fedora 16

> To: Discussions about development for the Fedora desktop

> <desktop@lists.fedoraproject.org <mailto:desktop@lists.fedoraproject.org>>

>

>

> Hi,

> Just reminding you that we need a new main slide design for

> fedoraproject.org <http://fedoraproject.org>. We don't want Mo to do it

> in the last minute like when we released fedora 15, so someone should

> better start now.

> Our deadline, as far as I'm concerned, is 1 hour before GA. But It'd be

> really helpful to get it sooner.

>

>

> --

> -Elad Alfassa.

>

>

>

> --

> -Elad Alfassa.

>

>

> _______________________________________________

> design-team mailing list

> design-team@lists.fedoraproject.org

> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/design-team

_______________________________________________

design-team mailing list

design-team@lists.fedoraproject.org

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/design-team

We don't have a wikipage, and we don't need new HTML. We just need a background for the banner (preferably one we could tile so the banner will look the same for all resolutions) and a styled screenshot.


This is what we have now:
http://fedoraproject.org/static/images/banners/f15_banner_background.png
http://fedoraproject.org/static/images/banners/f15_banner_foreground.png


--
-Elad Alfassa.


_______________________________________________
design-team mailing list
design-team@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/design-team
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 05:33 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org