Old 09-26-2011, 10:28 AM
Rahul Sundaram

Default FUDCon Pune Banner

On 09/01/2011 10:58 AM, Suchakra wrote:
> Hi,
> Was a bit busy this month. A simple banner to be put up at 2 entrance
> gates of the college during conference days is at [1]. Its source is
> at [2] I'm thinking of putting up actual blue balloons on the upper
> two corners of the banner on the day of Conf Also, a web banner and
> button for web-publicity is underway (I need ideas for that too)

Have you looked at the design for the vertical banners for auditorium
and front of the classrooms? Maybe we could base something on the
designs from

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_collateral#General_Purpose_Re-usable_Fedora_Poster_Designs

Rahul

Old 10-09-2011, 04:56 AM
Suchakra

> Have you looked at the design for the vertical banners for auditorium
> and front of the classrooms? *Maybe we could base something on the
> designs from
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_collateral#General_Purpose_Re-usable_Fedora_Poster_Designs

Here's the vertical banner [1]. Its a simple design. We have to jot
down all the selected artwork maybe on the wiki and figure out the
exact prints. Once we have done that, I can give all the svgs/render
them in proper dimensions.

[1] http://suchakra.fedorapeople.org/fudcon-designs/fudcon-banner-vertical-main.png

Suchakra

Old 10-09-2011, 11:10 AM
Suchakra

> Do we need to put the COEP logo on some banners?

I can't say no as I am a COEPian myself Usually on all the
previous events we had, even the MIT Design conf, we had COEP logo on
all banners.

> A few of us were at COEP yesterday, and I thought of putting some
> flyers around the campus so that there's awareness among the people
> there (like what they've already done for MindSpark).

Poster is actually ready, we should get it printed. I'll modify it to a flyer.

> Prof. Abhijit reminded me then of the COEP logo on the designs.

COEP logo on all banners/designs? If yes, then we definitely need some
revamping once more. Also, I'll have to get the svg logo from
somewhere though.

Suchakra

Old 10-09-2011, 12:29 PM
Shakthi Kannan