Old 09-22-2011, 05:02 PM
Justin Brown

Default Member Introduction

Hello, I'm Justin(AKA blix)

I'm new to the contributing scene but I'm looking forward to helping
others with projects and designing my own.

I am experienced with PS and Gimp. I mostly do
abstract/realistic-abstract wallpapers for personal use, but I am
learning and would love to learn more about designing logos and icons.
That being said, are there any projects that I can help with?

Old 09-22-2011, 05:29 PM
Máirín Duffy

Hi Justin,

On Thu, 2011-09-22 at 12:02 -0500, Justin Brown wrote:
> Hello, I'm Justin(AKA blix)
>
> I'm new to the contributing scene but I'm looking forward to helping
> others with projects and designing my own.
>
> I am experienced with PS and Gimp. I mostly do
> abstract/realistic-abstract wallpapers for personal use, but I am
> learning and would love to learn more about designing logos and icons.
> That being said, are there any projects that I can help with?

Absolutely! We had a logo design item come up recently you might be
interested in:

https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/201

The current logo is a depiction of:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero_Insertion_Force

The developer is open to a newer, better logo design though; this might
be a good opportunity to get your feet wet? What do you think, would you
like to give this logo design a try?

~m