Old 09-22-2011, 03:12 AM
Vivek kumar Manikandan

Default Hello friends.

It has been great plesure for me to be in the design team.I am great fan of fedora since f10 due to the rock hard stable.
Let me put up some suggestion for the design team.

Fedora 15: It looks awsome but more tweaks to be done and make sure that we stand on the race with ubuntu and upcoming gnome os itself.
Things to be done:
Reduce the icons in the gnome shell.

Instead of avaita default gnome theme we should create our own theme more glossy and transparent.scroll bar option should be left to the user. its too big for netbooks. lets we can include overlay scroll bar. and provide some tweak tool for replacing back if needed by user.

packing the office tool . atleast abiword can make some sense to the users.notification theme used in the fedora is too worse for small nettops. it can be make some sense by creating new notification. while inceasing the volume the combination of black and white sucks. lets make it black and blue.which makes some senses in the fedora 17.

the volume control in the kde is great. but in gnome doesnt make sense.
Thanks and RegardVivek kumar.M