Old 09-15-2011, 05:08 AM
Máirín Duffy

Default Various FUDcon Blacksburg Stuff

Hi Ben,

We'd discussed some early FUDcon Blacksburg comps a week or two ago in
IRC. This is what we came up with the address the feather / Native
American headdress concern you had; it's a more abstract motif that
mimics the lines in the Fedora logo and has a nice geometric kind of
look (since it's a technical event, geometrical is nice nod to that
IMHO):

https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/attachment/ticket/190/comp.png

With your approval we can complete other various tasks such as T-shirt
and poster design, so we really appreciate your feedback/concerns and
your letting us know if we can go forward with this design or not.

Thanks,
~m