Old 09-15-2011, 01:59 PM
"S.Kemter"

Default Logo: FUDcon Blacksburg

Hello,

I dont like, what happen in that thread!

First of all, notifications are sent from the ticket system only to the owner.
So when there are working more ppl on it as the owner himself, there should be
communication what is the status. Sure the fudcon meetings are open for
everyone, what not means everyone can join. So if there not all in that
meeting the person who was there should communicate to the ppl they involved
what happend with things they are important to ur work.

From my point of view both of you trying to prove that the other one is guilty
or at least the opposite has that feeling and try to prove that he isnt
guilty. Heh we are not in a court!

so stop that! It makes no sense we cant change what happend, its history. We
can only look at it and anylize it, so that it not happen in future again.

So when there made someone a failure is not armageddon, we are humans we make
and have failures.

br gnokii

Old 09-15-2011, 02:03 PM
Máirín Duffy

On Thu, 2011-09-15 at 15:59 +0200, S.Kemter wrote:
> From my point of view both of you trying to prove that the other one is guilty
> or at least the opposite has that feeling and try to prove that he isnt
> guilty. Heh we are not in a court!

Hi gnokii, I'm not sure why you are getting emotional about this issue
but let's take this off-list if you care to discuss.

~m