Old 09-10-2011, 05:45 PM
Suchakra

Default FUDCon India T-Shirt Design Idea #2

This [1] is another iteration. We need to freeze the design asap.
Please give your feedback on the same. Another version is on the way
if his style suits you!

[1] http://suchakra.fedorapeople.org/fudcon-designs/fudcon-india-tee-2.png

Suchakra

Old 09-10-2011, 06:03 PM
Máirín Duffy

Hi Suchakra,

On Sat, 2011-09-10 at 23:15 +0530, Suchakra wrote:
> This [1] is another iteration. We need to freeze the design asap.
> Please give your feedback on the same. Another version is on the way
> if his style suits you!
>
> [1] http://suchakra.fedorapeople.org/fudcon-designs/fudcon-india-tee-2.png

There are two issues I see with this T-shirt:

- It looks like the print area on the front is going to be larger than
13"x13" which is most printers' standard max limit, so it might cost
extra for two screens if they can do it at all.

- It's not using the correct FUDcon Pune logo.

~m

Old 09-10-2011, 06:16 PM
Suchakra

> - It looks like the print area on the front is going to be larger than
> 13"x13" which is most printers' standard max limit, so it might cost
> extra for two screens if they can do it at all.

Hmmm.. point to be noted. So it needs a change it seems

> - It's not using the correct FUDcon Pune logo.

I took the liberty of modifying it. Will have to revert back in any case.

Old 09-11-2011, 07:08 AM
Suchakra

Hi,

> There are two issues I see with this T-shirt:
>
> - It looks like the print area on the front is going to be larger than
> 13"x13" which is most printers' standard max limit, so it might cost
> extra for two screens if they can do it at all.
>
> - It's not using the correct FUDcon Pune logo.
>
> ~m

As per Máirín's suggestions above, I have a few more designs at [1]
[2] and [3], I personally like [1] and [3]. I followed the Boston 2008
design for the first two. And I am slowly going out of ideas too

[1] http://suchakra.fedorapeople.org/fudcon-designs/fudcon-india-tee-3.png
[2] http://suchakra.fedorapeople.org/fudcon-designs/fudcon-india-tee-4.png
[3] http://suchakra.fedorapeople.org/fudcon-designs/fudcon-india-tee-5.png

Suchakra

Old 09-12-2011, 06:17 AM
Vinzenz Vietzke

Am 12.09.2011 00:36, schrieb Amit Shah:
> I like [3]'s back logo, and [1]'s front (smaller) logo.
+1
The back logo of [3] is the most clear one and has best contrast to the
black shirt.

Regards, vinz.
--
Vinzenz Vietzke
Fedora Events Ninja / Coordination German L10N Team

Mail: vietzke@b1-systems.de

B1 Systems GmbH