Old 09-08-2011, 06:19 PM
"S.Kemter"

Default banner/rollup for LinuxCon

Hi,

I am working on a banner for LinuxCon europe. So thats what I have in mind.

http://gnokii.fedorapeople.org/banner-czech.png

any suggestions to it?

br gnokii

Old 09-08-2011, 07:34 PM
Vinzenz Vietzke

Sirko,

Am 08.09.2011 20:19, schrieb S.Kemter:
> any suggestions to it?
Looks great, as always! Do you plan to add something like the
conference's date/location?

Vinzenz Vietzke

Tel.: +49-(0)176/42049656
Mail: vietzke@b1-systems.de

B1 Systems GmbH

Old 09-08-2011, 08:13 PM
Máirín Duffy

On Thu, 2011-09-08 at 21:34 +0200, Vinzenz Vietzke wrote:
> Sirko,
>
> Am 08.09.2011 20:19, schrieb S.Kemter:
> > any suggestions to it?
> Looks great, as always! Do you plan to add something like the
> conference's date/location?

I agree, it looks fantastic! If you are up for it Sirko, you might try
giving the pattern in the background a more pronounced 'wave' but it's
not necessary and I don't know if it would work. (Might look a bit more
exciting if it worked but hard to know without trying)

If the banners could be reused a second or third time I would recommend
keeping the design generic as it is now so it's not tied to a particular
event. But if it's going to be printed out on paper or such and won't
survive more than one event, it would be a nice touch to add event
details, maybe in a corner?

~m

Old 09-08-2011, 11:09 PM
"S.Kemter"

Am Donnerstag, 8. September 2011, 22:13:56 schrieb Máirín Duffy:
> On Thu, 2011-09-08 at 21:34 +0200, Vinzenz Vietzke wrote:
> > Sirko,
> >
> > Am 08.09.2011 20:19, schrieb S.Kemter:
> > > any suggestions to it?
> >
> > Looks great, as always! Do you plan to add something like the
> > conference's date/location?
>
> I agree, it looks fantastic!

thx

> If you are up for it Sirko, you might try
> giving the pattern in the background a more pronounced 'wave' but it's
> not necessary and I don't know if it would work. (Might look a bit more
> exciting if it worked but hard to know without trying)

yes will try that, Iike on the begin of the wave there it looks more "wavy"

> If the banners could be reused a second or third time I would recommend
> keeping the design generic as it is now so it's not tied to a particular
> event. But if it's going to be printed out on paper or such and won't
> survive more than one event, it would be a nice touch to add event
> details, maybe in a corner?

its for an rollup so it should be more generic.

br gnokii

Old 09-09-2011, 07:59 AM
Jaroslav Reznik