Old 09-07-2011, 02:03 PM
Storari Samuele

Default Fudcon EMEA Badge, Booklet & Tshirt

Hi guys
After a lot of work with Maria this is all the graphic stuff for the FUDCon EMEA Milan.
T-SHIRT:This is the final and print-ready version of the T-shirt. Tomorrow we'll send them to be printed unless there's something wrong or not compliant with the guidelines. *

BOOKLET:This is almost the final version, the "welcome part" on page 3, needs to be checked, as I used the text from Tempe Fudcon Booklet, changing only the locations name.
As for the T-shirts, we'll send it tomorrow to the infrastructure team to be uploaded on the Fudcon Website unless there is something to be changed.
BADGE:I attach three files: one is the mockup with the name printed, the other two are the backgrounds for the DIY badges (png and svg versions).

Ciao
Samuele

Old 09-07-2011, 02:13 PM
"Gerold"

OUTSTANDING work Samuele,

I'm looking forward to meet you soon (and all others) in person ....

c u soon in Milano

Regards

gerold

Old 09-07-2011, 06:14 PM
Vinzenz Vietzke

Am 07.09.2011 16:03, schrieb Storari Samuele:
> After a lot of work with Maria this is all the graphic stuff for the FUDCon
> EMEA Milan.

Awesome job guys! Can't wait to get to Milan and put my shirt on!

Regards,
vinz.
--
Vinzenz Vietzke
Fedora Events Ninja / Coordination German L10N Team

Mail: vietzke@b1-systems.de

B1 Systems GmbH