Old 09-05-2011, 12:01 PM
Rahul Sundaram

Default FAD banner?

Hi

We are planning to organize a FAD[1] as a precursor to the FUDCon in
Pune and I was wondering if there was any generic banner/posters
available for a FAD that we can reuse? If not FAD specific, something
generic could be used as well.

Rahul

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD_Pune_2011

Old 09-05-2011, 04:09 PM
Clint Savage

On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 6:01 AM, Rahul Sundaram <metherid@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> We are planning to organize a FAD[1] as a precursor to the FUDCon in
> Pune and I was wondering if there was any generic banner/posters
> available for a FAD that we can reuse? *If not FAD specific, something
> generic could be used as well.
>
> Rahul
>
> [1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD_Pune_2011

Hope this helps:

http://herlo.fedorapeople.org/art/fad-is-here.pdf
http://herlo.fedorapeople.org/art/fad-is-here-door2.pdf
http://herlo.fedorapeople.org/art/fad-is-here-door3.pdf

Source (svg) can be found at http://herlo.fedorapeople.org/art/

I did these a couple of years ago for the FAD at Southern California Linux Expo.

Cheers,

Clint